Thursday, 30 July 2020
In terms of Section 6 of the Constitution of the Society, you are hereby advised that the 27th Annual General Meeting of the Society for Asphalt Technology will be held at via a Zoom meeting on Thursday 30 July 2020.
The meeting will start at 13:30 and proceed according to the following agenda:
- 30-minute informal discussion for members who wish to participate.
- 10-minute launch and virtual tour of the new SAT website.
- 40-minute industry presentation: Manual 24, introduction to TRH8.
- Annual General Meeting
● Approval of the minutes of the 26th AGM held on 9 June 2019 in Port Elizabeth
● A short report by the President of the Society.
● Presentation of the 2019 Financial Statements
● Administrative issues
● Amendments to the Constitution;
● Approval of 2021 membership subscription fees;
● Approval and reappointment of auditors;
● Confirmation of office bearers for 2020/2021;
● Ratification of new Fellow and Honorary Membership appointments.
● Questions and answers/Any other business.
Your attendance and input are important to the continuing well-being of SAT and we urge you to make every effort to attend.
The Zoom meeting will be hosted by John Onraet, Operations Manager of SAT, and the link to join the meeting will be sent to all members closer to the time. Please download the free version of Zoom in advance to facilitate your entry into the meeting. John can be contacted at +27 (0) 21 851 4519 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
This AGM is for SAT MEMBERS Only. Please register below:
kindly register your attendance per the following link: